This half day workshop will by run by the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre and introduce the tools and strategies to have value-based conversations with family, friends and people of influence about the issues that impact people seeking asylum.
At the workshop you will:
- Learn to apply a new language and discourse that evokes a powerful shift in community attitudes toward refugees and people seeking asylum
- Learn new messaging strategies to maximise the results of your advocacy efforts
- Workshop your ideas and receive practical feedback
- Expand your networks and meet like minded people
- Gain access to new tools and resources
Breakfast, morning tea and lunch will be provided. We look forward to seeing you there!
Register below (free) to secure your place.
15 Henley Rd
Homebush West, NSW 2140
Google map and directions