With membership support the Initiative has achieved the following:
- Engagement with members of the business and wider community in forums on current issues such as the regulation and responsibility of business corporations; business and the questions of sustainable environment; corporate relations with indigenous communities.
- Engagement with peak business and community bodies regarding new immigration and population policies
- Involvement in research with Australian Catholic University (ACU National) and other bodies on:
– frameworks and procedures for ethical decision making
- socially responsible indicators for organisational policies and practice
- Formed collaborative partnerships with ACU National and the Ethics Resource Centre, Washington, to advance research and other initiatives in the area of business ethics
- Formed collaborative links with Transparency International Australia (a coalition against corruption)
- Preparation of papers from forums for publication and distribution to members
Members receive substantial discounts to our forums. To apply to become a new member or renew your membership please complete the application form below. Individual membership is $110 (Inc. GST) and corporate membership is $1100 (Inc. GST). Donations are appreciated.
Thank you for your efforts in promoting business ethics!